See the new look of Indeeco at Power-Gen International
As the World's Largest Power Generation Event, POWER-GEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies and issues facing the generation sector. More than 1,400 companies from all sectors of the industry exhibit each year to benefit from the exposure to more than 20,000 attendees. Displaying a wide variety of products and services, POWER-GEN International represents a horizontal look at the industry with key emphasis on new solutions and innovations for the future.
Be sure to join us in Orlando, FL December 13 - 15, 2016, at booth #4114 and be sure to Ask More.
Download our guide to IMO 2020 and its effect on the oil and gas industry
- Why the regulation is being enacted
- The three ways in which shipowners can comply with IMO 2020
- The methods of compliance most pertinent to the oil and gas industry
- Industry experts’ outlooks for oil refineries and LNG facilities
- How heating technology will play an important role for refineries in the IMO 2020 transition
Download the guide today to begin formulating your facility’s strategy to meet the demands of IMO 2020-compliant fuels and ensure your refinery gets ahead of the transition.