UHCI Series 50 Hz
The UHCI commercial unit heater was developed to target the international commercial and institutional markets. This unit heater offers popular control options and a rugged construction suitable for commercial applications. A draw-through design with an egg-crate discharge air diffuser and individual adjustable louvers provide excellent performance.
- Easy to Install: Includes wall and ceiling mounting brackets for horizontal airflow discharge. For vertical airflow four (4) weld nuts for threaded rods (not supplied) are provided in the back of the heater for suspended mounting.
- Control Options: All heaters have factory installed contactor, 24 volt control circuit is standard except for 1.84 to 4.2 kW 220 volt single phase heaters which have line voltage control circuits. Optional controls are available, see listing below.
Standard Construction Features
Stainless steel elements with mechanically fastened aluminum fins to increase heat transfer and draw-through airflow design provides long element life.
18 and 20 gauge steel body finished with baked on epoxy polyester powder almond paint provides a durable long lasting finish.
Power terminal block, control contactor, 24 VAC transformer (if needed), fan delay (to purge heat), and high-limit temperature control with automatic reset designed for most applications. Optional thermostat and disconnect switch can be factory mounted offers a self-contained package ready for installation.
The fan motor is totally enclosed and thermally protected. The line voltage motor is mounted in the ambient air stream and shielded from the heating elements to protect it from high temperatures.
Factory Built-In Options
- Triple-pole contactor
- Disconnect switch, 3-pole, 32A
- Disconnect switch, 3-pole, 64A
- Branch circuit fusing
- Hi/Lo switch (12.6 to 16.8kW)
- 24V Relay
- 24V Relay with transformer
- Unit mounted fan relay for remote fan control of heater with 24V control circuit
- Built-in adjustable thermostat, 10kW unit and less
- Built-in adjustable thermostat, over 10kW units
- Continuous fan switch for 220V unit
- Continuous fan switch for 380V and 400V units
- 120V control circuit