WAI Series Architectural Wall Heater
The WAI fan-forced wall heater is designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring higher KW ratings and quick recovery. The unit provides a burst of heat in areas affected by cold drafts or wide temperature swings.
- Efficient Operation: The fan draws air into the top of the grille and discharges warm air downward to distribute heat and keep floors warm and dry. High CFMs create air circulation within the room to provide uniform temperatures.
- Extended Capacity: The WAI is available with one, two or three modules and ratings up to 12,000 W and 480 CFM.
Steel finned tubular elements.
The WAI has an architectural extruded aluminum grille in a choice of seven epoxy/polyester powder paint finishes. The closely spaced, heavy bar grille design prevents insertion of foreign objects. The tamperproof thermostat adjustment is concealed behind the front cover.
Automatic reset thermal cutout, overtemperature warning light, fan override and tamperproof thermostat.
Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed motor. The single unit has a 160 CFM fan (55 dBA), double unit has 2 x 160 CFM fans (58 dBA), and triple unit has 3 x 160 CFM fans (61 dBA).
Heater must be installed at least ten inches from the floor and adjacent walls.
Rough in Dimensions
- Single Unit: 1500/1125 – 4800 Watt heaters: 14-7/16″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
- Double Unit: 6000/4500 – 8000 Watt heaters: 30-3/16″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
- Triple Unit: 12000/9000 Watt heaters: 46-5/8″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
Factory Built-in Options
- Disconnect Switch
- Relay with Transformer
- Fan On/Auto Switch
Shipped loose for field installation into heater.
- Surface Mounting Box
- Semi Recessed Trim Kit
Remote Wall Mount Thermostat Available
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage