WCI Series Commercial Wall Heater
The WCI fan-forced wall heater is designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring higher KW ratings and quick recovery. The unit provides a burst of heat in areas affected by cold drafts or wide temperature swings.
- Efficient Operation: The fan draws air into the top of the grille and discharges warm air downward to distribute heat and keep floors warm and dry. High CFM’s create air circulation within the room to provide uniform temperatures.
- Extended Capacity: The WCI is available with one, two or three modules and ratings up to 12,000 W at 480 CFM.
Steel finned tubular elements.
The WCI has an 18-gauge steel grille with rounded corners and a polyester powder paint finish in white or almond. The external thermostat adjustment knob can be replaced with the concealing plug provided for tamperproof construction.
Automatic reset thermal cutout, overtemperature warning light, fan override and thermostat.
Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed motor. The single unit has a 160 CFM fan (55 dBA), double unit has 2 x 160 CFM fans (58 dBA), and triple unit has 3 x 160 CFM fans (61 dBA).
Heater must be installed at least ten inches from the floor and adjacent walls.
Rough in Dimensions
- Single Unit: 1500/1125 – 5000 Watt heaters: 14-7/16″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
- Double Unit: 6000/4500 – 8000 Watt heaters: 30-3/16″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
- Triple Unit: 12000/9000 Watt heaters: 46-5/8″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
Factory Built-in Options
- Disconnect Switch,
- Relay with Transformer
- Fan On/Auto Switch
Shipped loose for field installation into heater.
- Surface Mounting Box
- Semi Recessed Trim Kit
Remote Wall Mount Thermostat Available
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage