873 Series Quick Ship SCR Control Panel
The Quick Ship SCR Temperature Control panel provides fast shipment, precise temperature control, compact packaging, and is pre-engineered for resistive load applications. The panel is completely assembled, pre-wired, tested, and ready for trouble free installation and operation.
Designed for use in industrial environments and outdoor installations.4
- NEMA 4/12 Painted Steel Enclosure
- 20”H x 16”W x 8”D Enclosure for 1 Circuit (48A max)
- 24”H x 20”W x 8”D Enclosure for 2 Circuits (48-96A)
- Single or Three Phase Loads
- 50 Amp SCR Power Controller (per circuit)
- 50 Amp Safety Contactor (per circuit)
- 120 VAC Control Transformer
- UL Listed4
- Wiring Diagram Permanently Affixed to the Inside of the Cover
- Terminals for Customer Supplied Remote Interlock
- Short Circuit Current Rating of 5 KA
- Digital 1/16th DIN PID Process Controller with RS485 Communications available
- Disconnect Switch1
- Power Fusing2
- Enclosure Heater3
- Pilot Light for Indication of Power “ON”
- Digital Indicating Limit Control with manual reset (°F only) 32-999°F range
- 1/16th DIN Digital Indicating Limit Controller with manual reset (°F or °C) 0-1600°F range
- NEC code requires disconnecting means within sight of a heater.
- Power fusing is required by NEC for panels greater than 48 amps.
- Heater is recommended for outdoor panels in cold environments with ambient below 32°F.
- Although designed and tested for use in outdoor locations, UL rating is Type 1 only.
For product specifications, refer to our technical document center.