- Heater comes equipped with ceiling-mount bracket for horizontal or vertical flow mounting or any position in between
- Built-in single-pole thermostat
- Copper-brazed steel fins with steel sheathed tubular elements for uniform heating and longevity
- Adjustable louvers control air throw direction
- Automatic fan delay eliminates cold drafts on start-up and discharges residual heat from the heater body during shut down
- High limit cut-off with visual alarm automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates unit when temperature returns to normal
- Disconnect switch (DS30) option available for heaters 24 amps or lower.
HOUSING: The cabinet shall be of heavy gauge steel, welded and phosphatized; then completely painted beige by a baked enamel painting process. Front and back panels shall be removable to gain full access to element, motor and fan area. Fan guard shall be painted to match heater for appearance and durability. Heater(s) shall be furnished with attached ceiling mounting bracket and shall have capability of full horizontal and vertical positioning. Heater(s) shall be so designed as to permit mounting within two inches of the ceiling in full horizontal mode.
CONTROL BOX: The control box, housing all heater wiring and controls, shall be located at the bottom of the heater and equipped with a swing down hinged cover to permit full access for installation and servicing without dismounting the heater.
WIRING: All heater and control wiring connections shall terminate in the control box. Proper wiring diagram shall be attached to the inside of the control box cover. 60° C wire may be used to bring entry wiring into compartment.
FAN MOTOR: Fan motor shall be totally enclosed, impedance protected and of unit bearing design suitable for horizontal or vertical operation with high starting and running torques. Fan motor and controls shall operate directly from the line voltage.
HEATING ELEMENT: The heating element shall be warrantied for five years and shall be of non-glowing design consisting of a special resistance wire enclosed in the steel sheath to which steel plate fins are brazed. The heating element shall cover the entire air discharge area for uniform heating.
THERMAL CUTOUT: Thermal cutout shall be built into the system to automatically shut off heater in event of overheating and reactivate the heater when temperatures return to normal.
- Temp Range: 45°–90°F
- CFM: 270–1800
- Maintenance Rooms
- Service Stations