CUI Series Cabinet Unit Heater
The CUI cabinet heater offers a unique combination of quality, efficiency, reliability and flexibility. The attractive cabinet design blends into any commercial decor.
- Mounting Options: The cabinet heater can be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling. It can also be recessed into the wall or ceiling as required. Twelve air inlet and outlet combinations are available.
- Simplified Maintenance: The insulated front panel is hinged to allow for easy access.
- Quiet Operation: The blower wheel is mounted directly on the motor shaft to reduce the noise level.
- Fresh Air Inlet: Manual or optional power-operated inlet allows fresh air to enter through the rear of the heater and mix with re-circulated room air.
Industrial grade steel finned tubular elements.
Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel with an epoxy/polyester powder paint finish in white or almond.
An extruded architectural style aluminum grille discourages tampering with the heating element. The grille can be field converted for front or top air discharge.
Automatic reset thermal cutout and fan delay. Power fusing is supplied for heaters over 48 amps.
The squirrel cage fan is beltless and twospeed, operating at 48 dBA at low speed and 50 dBA at high speed. Fan motors have permanently lubricated sleeve bearings for trouble-free service.
For best performance, do not install cabinet heaters above recommended maximum mounting height of ten feet.
Rough In Dimensions
Recess mounting only: Heater Length + 1″ wide x 27″ high x 12″ deep.
Factory Built-in Options
- Fresh Air Inlet
- Power Operated Fresh Air Inlet
- Disconnect Switch, Three-pole
- Manual Reset
- 2-Speed Motor w/High-Low Switch
- 24V Relay
- 24V Relay with Transformer
- On/Auto Fan Relay
- On/Standby Relay with Transformer
- Standby Heating Switch with Transformer
- On Standby Heating Switch
- Tamperproof Thermostat, 1-Stage, Single-pole
- Tamperproof Thermostat, 2-Stage
Shipped loose for field installation into heater.
- Sub Base
- Recess Trim Kit
- Permanent/Washable Air Filters (Wall Installation Only)
- Replaceable Throwaway Air Filters (Wall Installation Only)
- Smooth Finish on Heater Back Plate Kit
- Tamperproof Single-pole thermostat kit
Remote Wall Mount Thermostat Available
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage