CCI Series Commercial Ceiling Heater
The CCI ceiling heater is designed for commercial use in areas where no wall space is available. It provides supplemental heat to prevent cold drafts or wide temperature swings.
- Extended Capacity: CCI heaters are available as single or double modules with ratings up to 8,000 W and 320 CFM in 480 volt single-phase.
- Control Options: Heaters can be controlled by a building management system with the addition of a low voltage relay.
- Flexible Mounting: Units can be surface, (with optional surface mounting box) recessed or installed in T-Bar ceiling systems.
Steel finned tubular elements.
The louvered front grille is made of 18-gauge steel with rounded corners. The grille is finished with a polyester powder paint in white or almond.
Automatic reset thermal cutout, fan override with contactor when required.
Permanently lubricated, open and ventilated fan. The single unit has a 160 CFM fan (55.5 dBA) and the double unit has 2 x 160 CFM fans (58.5 dBA).
For best performance, do not install ceiling heaters above recommended maximum mounting height of ten feet. Heater must be installed at least ten inches from adjacent walls.
Rough In Dimensions
1500/1125 – 4800 Watt heaters: 14-7/16″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
6000/4500 – 8000 Watt heaters: 30-3/16″ wide x 19-7/8″ high x 4-1/8″ deep.
Factory Built-in Options
- Disconnect Switch
- Control Relay
- Control Relay with Transformer
- Adjustable Thermostat
Shipped loose for field installation into heater.
- Surface Mounting Box
- Built-in Thermostat Kit (both knob & tamperproof
- 24V Control Relay Kit
- T-Bar Adapter
- Extruded Aluminum Front Grille
- Surface Mounting Box for Aluminum Front Grille
- Remote Wall Mounted Thermostat
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage