CDI/CDIR Series Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater
The CDI/CDIR ceiling heaters are designed for commercial applications. CDI heaters are designed for surface mounting and can be adapted for T-Bar installation with an optional kit. The CDIR heater is designed for recessed mounting and installation into 2-feet by 2-feet ceiling grids. The CDIR comes with a built-in flange; an additional trim ring kit is not required.
- Enhanced Performance: These heaters set new industry standards with ratings up to 10,000 W and 600 CFM in single and three-phase 208, 240 and 480 voltages.
- Increased Comfort: The side draw-through inlet with down discharge promotes circulation within the space for uniform temperatures and increased comfort.
Stainless steel tubular elements with aluminum fins.
The grille is made of 20-gauge galvanized steel with a flat ribbon wire outlet grille and is finished with a polyester powder paint in white or almond.
Automatic reset thermal cutout and fan delay relay.
Quiet, direct drive aluminum fan and totally enclosed motor with lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
For best performance, ceiling heaters should be installed between 8 and 12-feet above the floor.
Rough In Dimensions
CDIR Only: 23″ wide x 23″ high x 6″ deep
Factory Built-in Options
- Disconnect Switch
- Control Relay
- Control Relay with Transformer
- Summer Fan Switch and Pilot Light
- Summer Fan Relay for Remote Switching and Pilot Light (Switch not included)
- Tamperproof Thermostat
- 120V Control, fused secondary and grounded
Shipped loose for field installation into heater.
- Tamperproof Thermostat Kit
- 24V Control Relay Kit
- Disconnect Switch Kit, Double-pole
- T-Bar Adaptor for CDI surface mounting
- Remote Wall Mounted Thermostat
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage