TSI Series Fan-Forced Toe-Space Heater
The TSI heater is designed for installation in places where other heaters do not fit. These heaters can be installed into the toe space or kick space below a cabinet, in the soffit above a cabinet or into risers of a stairway.
- Multiple Wattage: Quick disconnect lead wires allow output conversion from 1,000 to 500 watts.
- Overtemperature Protection: Automatic reset thermal cutout is provided for primary overtemperature protection. More convenient than thermal fuses, which require field replacement when overtemperature conditions occur.
- Two-piece Construction: Unit is designed for easy installation. The fan, motor and controls are factory assembled into a sheet metal box with a removable front grille.
Steel finned tubular elements provide durability.
Heavy 20-gauge steel grille has a polyester powder paint finish. Standard grille colors include black, white or almond.
Heater comes complete with a bi-metal automatic and manual reset thermal cutouts and warning light to indicate when the heater is running excessively hot.
Factory-lubricated fan motor operates at 44.5 dBA with 80 CFM.
Included with the heater.
Do not install heater near thermosensitive materials.
Rough In Dimensions
All heaters: 20-1/2″ wide x 3-27/32″ high x 10-1/2″ deep.
Factory Built-in Options
- Adjustable thermostat
Shipped loose for field installation into heater.
- Adjustable thermostat kit
- Remote Wall Mounted Thermostat
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage