873 Series Quick Ship SCR Control Panel
The Quick Ship SCR Temperature Control panel provides fast shipment, precise temperature control, compact packaging, and is pre-engineered for resistive load applications. The panel is completely assembled, pre-wired, tested, and ready for trouble free installation and operation.
Designed for use in industrial environments and outdoor installations.4
NEMA 4/12 Painted Steel Enclosure
20”H x 16”W x 8”D Enclosure for 1 Circuit (48A max)
24”H x 20”W x 8”D Enclosure for 2 Circuits (48-96A)
Single or Three Phase Loads
50 Amp SCR Power Controller (per circuit)
50 Amp Safety Contactor (per circuit)
120 VAC Control Transformer
Wiring Diagram Permanently Affixed to the Inside of the Cover
Terminals for Customer Supplied Remote Interlock
Short Circuit Current Rating of 5 KA
- Digital 1/16th DIN PID Process Controller with RS485 Communications available
- Disconnect Switch1
- Power Fusing2
- Enclosure Heater3
- Pilot Light for Indication of Power “ON”
- Digital Indicating Limit Control with manual reset (°F only) 32-999°F range
- 1/16th DIN Digital Indicating Limit Controller with manual reset (°F or °C) 0-1600°F range
- NEC code requires disconnecting means within sight of a heater.
- Power fusing is required by NEC for panels greater than 48 amps.
- Heater is recommended for outdoor panels in cold environments with ambient below 32°F.
- Although designed and tested for use in outdoor locations, UL rating is Type 1 only.