AS Series Radiant Ceiling Panels
AS Series radiant panels are ideal for offsetting heat loss through exterior glass on the perimeter of a building. They help to control the problem of condensation typically found with these large exterior glass walls. Radiant panels provide improved comfort by maintaining an even temperature from floor to ceiling.
- Radiant Heat: Radiant energy travels in straight lines and is absorbed by objects in the room, warming the space. Air quality is maintained because no forced air movement occurs with radiant heating.
- Maximize Work Area: Ceiling mounted panels permit full use of floor and wall space.
- Maintenance Free: Radiant panels have no moving parts, so they are maintenance free and can provide years of quiet, safe and clean operation.
- Enclosed Walkways
Standard Construction Features
Heating Element – High quality alloy resistance wire is electrically insulated with a UL Listed TEFZEL® compound rated for 200°C (392°F). Heating wires are covered with high efficiency reflective foil.
Panel Design – Panel is made of 22-gauge galvanized steel with a white baked-on powder paint finish. Panel is crimped, not riveted, for improved strength.
Insulation – Each panel contains two inches of high temperature/high density mineral wool insulation.
Electrical – A junction box is attached to each panel for field wiring and to connect panels to each other.
Installation Requirements – Heater can be installed in suspended T-bar ceiling systems or can be surface or recessed mounted using optional mounting frames. Heater comes equipped with four suspension clips. Connecting wire or chain is supplied by customer. Minimum recommended mounting height is eight feet from the floor.
Rough In Dimensions – Plaster Mounting Frames:
- PF-22: 24-1/8” x 24-1/8”
- PF-24 and SPF 24: 24-1/8” x 48-1/8”
- PF-1448: 14-18” x 48-1/8”
- PF-1460: 14-1/8” x 60-1/8”