The electric cabinet unit heaters shall be as manufactured by Indeeco®. Heaters shall be UL/cUL Listed, designed for mounting in any position, including on-end, fully recessed, semi-recessed or surface mounted. All capacities, voltages, physical sizes should be as specified in the heater schedule. All three phase heaters shall have a balanced heating load. Control voltage is to be internally generated by 24 VAC (Optional 120 VAC).
- Contemporary look and compact size ideal for new residential or commercial installations where space is limited
- Patented CLIP-N-FIT® feature allows installer to change the desired wattage output without moving the jumper wire
- Dual Protection: self-hold limit to protect against overheating, with a one-time thermal fuse backup
- Dual voltage and wattage ratings help reduce inventory levels
- Heater/Fan Assembly fits into back box with a single screw for quick installation and easy service
- Built-in double-pole thermostat with positive OFF position, or a remote, wall mounted thermostat provides localized room control
- Multi-layer impeller provides quiet operation
BACK BOX: The back box shall be designed as a recessed rough-in box in either masonry or frame installations and is also used when surface mounting frames are used in surface mounting installations. The back box shall be heavy gauge galvanized steel and shall contain knockouts through which power leads enter.
INNER FRAME ASSEMBLY: The heater assembly, which fits into the back box, shall consist of a heavy gauge steel fan panel to which all of the operational parts of the heater are mounted. The inner frame assembly shall be completely prewired.
HEATING ELEMENT: The heating element shall be of the non-glowing design consisting of an 80/20 nickel-chromium resistance wire. The element shall cover the entire air discharge area to ensure uniform heating of all discharged air. It shall be warrantied for 5 years.
MOTOR AND CONTROLS: The fan motor shall be impedance protected and permanently lubricated. Fan control shall be of the bi-metallic, snap-action type and shall activate fan after heating element reaches operating temperature, and continue to operate the fan after the thermostat is satisfied and until all heated air has been discharged. The thermostat shall be double-pole type on all models. Thermal cutout shall be bi-metallic, snap-action type designed to shut off heat in the event of overheating.
SURFACE MOUNTING FRAME: The surface mounting frame shall be of heavy gauge steel designed to mount around the back box for a finished surface installation. Slot knockouts shall be provided for power supply conduit.
FRONT COVER: The louvered front cover shall be of heavy gauge steel with a powder paint finish. A plug button will be provided to replace the thermostat knob and render the unit tamper-resistant.
FINISH: All sheet metal parts, except the galvanized steel back box, shall be phosphatized, then completely painted by a powder paint process.
- Temp Range: 45°–135°F
- CFM: 65
- Grille Gauge: 20
- Living/Family Room
- Conference Rooms
- Waiting Rooms