Indeeco produces WCI Series fan-forced wall heaters that may require KW ratings to be higher and to have a quick recovery. These type of heaters will provide bursts of heat in areas that are affected by cold drafts or where the temperature fluctuates rapidly.
WCI Series wall heater operates by the fan drawing air into the top of the grille and discharges warm air downwards to distribute heat and keep the floors warm and dry. These heaters have high CFM that creates air circulation within the room to provide uniform temperatures. The WCI Series are available with one, two, or three modules and may have ratings up to 12,000 W at 480 CFM. New Call-to-action
The WCI Series wall heaters may be used in various settings, whether it may be for residential, commercial, and/or industrial:
- Guard Houses
- Reception Areas
- Heating Elements – Contains steel finned tubular elements.
- Outlet Grille – The WCI contains an 18-gauge steel grille with rounded corners and an epoxy-polyester powder paint finish in white or almond. The external thermostat adjustment knob may be replaced with the concealing plug provided for tamperproof construction.
- Built-in Controls – Automatic reset thermal cutout, a fan override and a thermostat (32° to 120°F).
- Fan Motor – Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed fan that operates at a low 58 dBA.
- Installation Requirements – Standard supply wiring rated at 60°C may be used for installation of the wall heaters. A heater must be installed at least ten inches from the floor and adjacent walls.
Below is safety precautions when using the WCI Series heater:
- When the heater is in use it will be hot and do not touch to avoid burns. Combustible materials, such as upholstery furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains should not be placed within 36 inches.
- Children and pets should not be left in the room unattended when the heater is in use.
- In the event of a malfunction, disconnect power at the service panel and have the heater inspected by a reputable electrician before the next use.This heater is only intended for indoors and should not be used in an outdoor setting.
- DO NOT insert, block, or allow foreign objects to enter any of the ventilation or exhaust opening, as it may cause an electric shock or fire, and possibly damage the heater.
Every heater should be maintained to ensure the life of the heater and to make sure that it operates at an efficient level:
- Once a year, disconnect and remove the front panel and vacuum any dust accumulation inside the heater and through openings of the front panel.
- Any other servicing should be performed by a qualified technician.
WCI Series wall heaters will provide a safe, efficient, and economical source of heating for residential, commercial, or industrial rooms where wall space is limited and offers an increase of floor planning flexibility. Please contact INDEECO by visiting our website: www.indeeco.com.