NBC's Today Show Studio Gets Last Minute Update
During the 2016 Summer Olympic Games, the Today Show took their show on the road and broadcasted directly from Rio De Janeiro. With an empty studio in New York, a last minute decision was made to use the opportunity to make improvements to the set and make modifications to the HVAC system. With a small window of time to make the necessary upgrades, Indeeco was able to accelerate the production of its finned tubular duct heaters and meet the small window to make the upgrades.
Download our guide to IMO 2020 and its effect on the oil and gas industry
- Why the regulation is being enacted
- The three ways in which shipowners can comply with IMO 2020
- The methods of compliance most pertinent to the oil and gas industry
- Industry experts’ outlooks for oil refineries and LNG facilities
- How heating technology will play an important role for refineries in the IMO 2020 transition
Download the guide today to begin formulating your facility’s strategy to meet the demands of IMO 2020-compliant fuels and ensure your refinery gets ahead of the transition.