Comfort Heating Aboard the USS San Antonio and USS Wasp Amphibious Warships
Indeeco is grateful for the men and women serving our country, and we are thankful for the opportunity to provide comfort heating for those aboard the USS San Antonio and USS Wasp Warships conducting air strikes in Libya.
You can read more on the USS San Antonio and USS Wasp’s efforts against the Islamic State and Syria targets here: http://seapowermagazine.org/stories/20161103-san-antonio.html
Download our guide to IMO 2020 and its effect on the oil and gas industry
- Why the regulation is being enacted
- The three ways in which shipowners can comply with IMO 2020
- The methods of compliance most pertinent to the oil and gas industry
- Industry experts’ outlooks for oil refineries and LNG facilities
- How heating technology will play an important role for refineries in the IMO 2020 transition
Download the guide today to begin formulating your facility’s strategy to meet the demands of IMO 2020-compliant fuels and ensure your refinery gets ahead of the transition.