UHCI Series Unit Heater
Indeeco introduces the UHCI series unit heater developed and designed to target the international commercial and institutional markets. This unit heater offers popular control options and a rugged construction suitable for commercial applications. A draw-through design with an egg-crate discharge air diffuser and individual adjustable louvers provide excellent performance.
The new UHCI is easy to install and includes wall and ceiling mounting brackets for horizontal airflow discharge. For vertical airflow four (4) weld nuts for threaded rods (not supplied) are provided in the back of the heater for suspended mounting.
All heaters have factory installed contactor, 24 volt control circuit is standard except for 1.84 to 4.2 kW 220 volt single phase heaters which have line voltage control circuits. Optional controls are available.
To learn more visit indeeco.com/uhci.
Download our guide to IMO 2020 and its effect on the oil and gas industry
- Why the regulation is being enacted
- The three ways in which shipowners can comply with IMO 2020
- The methods of compliance most pertinent to the oil and gas industry
- Industry experts’ outlooks for oil refineries and LNG facilities
- How heating technology will play an important role for refineries in the IMO 2020 transition
Download the guide today to begin formulating your facility’s strategy to meet the demands of IMO 2020-compliant fuels and ensure your refinery gets ahead of the transition.