BBI Series Commercial Baseboard Heater
The BBI baseboard heater is more compact than any other heater on the market, yet it provides a high level of performance and strength. The unit’s trim design enhances its appearance and rounded corners eliminate the sharp edges found on square heaters.
- Easy to Install: Heaters may be mounted flush on any floor surface. Two rows of oblong mounting holes with center mark for ease of installation. No disassembly installation with single-screw built-in rear entry wire holder.
- Electric Receptacles: Units can be furnished with built-on 120- and 240-volt receptacles to provide access for other electrical appliances.
- Control Options: Heaters can be controlled by a building management system with the addition of a low voltage relay. Adding a proportional control device provides precise temperature control and increased energy savings.
Stainless steel elements with aluminum fins float on high temperature nylon bushings for quiet operation.
Robust 22-gauge steel body with 20-gauge front panel and welded junction box, with 4H pencil hardness epoxy/polyester powder paint finish in white or almond.
Linear limit, automatic reset thermal cutout.
Factory Built-in Options
- Disconnect Switch
- High Altitude Automatic Cutout
- With Transformer
- Triac Proportional Relay
- Tamperproof Thermostat
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Wireless thermostat and relay module for heaters
- Wireless relay module for heaters
Shipped loose for field installation into heater
- Baseboard Section 6″
- Splitter Box
- Surface mounted duplex receptable
- For installation of 24V relay
- Electronic Relay Kit, Single-pole
- With transformer
- Without transformer
- Relay Kit
- With Transformer
- Without Transformer
- Thermostat Kit
- Adjustable, Double-pole
- Adjustable, Single-pole
- Tamperproof, Double-pole
- Tamperproof, Single-pole
- Remote Wall Mount Thermostat
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Universal Corners