CUI Cabinet Unit Heater
Indeeco’s CUI cabinet unit heater offers an unique combination of quality, efficiency, reliability and flexibility. The attractive cabinet design will blend into any commercial decor along with many standard features and construction features.
Below are standard features for the CUI cabinet heater:
- Mounting Options: The CUI cabinet heater may be mounted onto the floor, wall or ceiling. It may also be recessed into the wall or ceiling if it is required. The heater has twelve air inlet and outlet combinations that are available.
- Simplified Maintenance: The insulated front panel is hinged to allow for easy access.
- Quiet Operation: The blower wheel is mounted directly on the motor shaft to reduce the noise level.
- Fresh Air Inlet: Manual or optional power-operated inlet allows fresh air to enter through the rear of the heater and mix with recirculated room air.
Standard Construction Features
All CUI heaters are built with standard construction features:
- Heating Elements: Industrial grade steel finned tubular elements.
- Housing: The cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel with a polyester powder paint finish in white or almond.
- Outlet Grille: An extruded architectural style aluminum grille discourage tampering with the heating element. The grille can be field converted for front or top air discharge.
- Built-in Controls: Automatic reset thermal cutout and fan delay. Power fusing is supplied for heaters over 48 amps.
- Rough Fan Motor: The squirrel cage fan is beltless and two-speed that is able to operate at 48 dBA at low speed and 50 dBA at high speed. Fan motors have permanently lubricated sleeve bearings for trouble-free service.
- Installation Requirements: For best performance, do not install cabinet heaters above recommended maximum mounting height of ten feet.
- Rough In Dimensions: Recess mounting only: Heater Length + 1″ wide x 27″ high x 12″ deep.
Here is a list that the CUI cabinet unit heater has been successfully applied:
- Meeting Rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Entry ways
If you would like to speak with an Indeeco representative about the CUI cabinet unit heater and how it may apply to your industry please visit www.indeeco.com.