BAI/BASI Series Architectural Convector & Architectural Sloped Top Convector
The BAI/BASI architectural convectors are designed to heat large commercial spaces without the fan noise associated with unit heaters.
- Installation Options: Units may be mounted to the wall, flush on the floor or on pedestals. Custom lengths, blank sections, sub-bases and inside or outside corners are available for wall-to-wall installations. Units and accessories can be ordered with smooth painted finish when the back of the heater is visible.
- Added Safety: The sloped-top cabinet on the BASI prevents objects from being set on top of the heater, which can restrict airflow and cause overheating.
- Recessed Mounting: The BAI heater can be fully recessed when the front warm air outlet option is used.
- Choice of Colors: Heaters can be matched to any décor. White or almond is standard and a wide range of optional colors and custom finishes are also available.
Stainless steel elements with aluminum fins float on high temperature nylon bushings for quiet operation.
Cabinet is constructed of 20-gauge steel with a 16-gauge steel front cover. The unit has an epoxy/polyester powder paint finish in white or almond.
The fresh air inlet grille is located on the front of the unit. An extruded aluminum outlet grille discourages tampering with the heating element.
Linear limit, automatic reset thermal cutout.
Field- or factory-installed low voltage relay and thermostat kits. These units are not designed for residential use in the United States.
Rough In Dimensions
BAI only: Heater Length + 1″ wide x 15″ high x 6″ deep.
Factory Built-in Options
- Disconnect Switch
- Front Air outlet
- With Transformer
- Triac Proportional
- Smooth painted finish on heater back
- Tamperproof Thermostat
Shipped loose for field installation into heater
- BAI Corner
- BASI corner
- Square Pedestal Kit
- Sub Base
- Empty Cabinet
- Recessed Trim Kit
- Control Box
- Relay Kit
- With Transformer
- Remote Wall Mount Thermostat
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage