BII/BISI Series Industrial Sill-Height Convector
The BII/BISI industrial sill-height convector (also known as draft barriers) are designed to fit under large windows to prevent cold down drafts. The heaters are ideal for heavy traffic areas with high heating requirements.
- Installation Options: Units may be mounted to the wall flush on the floor or on pedestals. Custom lengths and blank sections and inside or outside corners are available for wall-to-wall installations. Units can be ordered Option “S” with smooth painted finish when the back of the heater is visible.
- Length Options: Heaters can be installed singularly in lengths from 28.8 inches to 103.4 inches or joined end to end for complete perimeter heating.
- Added Safety: The sloped-top cabinet on the BISI prevents objects from being set on top of the heater, which can restrict air-flow and cause overheating.
- Choice of Colors: Heaters can be matched to any décor. White or almond is standard and a wide range of optional colors and custom finishes are also available.
Stainless steel elements with aluminum fins float on high temperature nylon bushings for quiet operation.
Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel with a 16-gauge steel front cover. The unit has an epoxy/polyester powder paint finish in white or almond. End caps are provided on all units.
The fresh air inlet grille is located on the front of the unit. The outlet grille has openings less than 0.25 inches to discourage tampering with the heating element (pencil-proof).
Linear limit, automatic reset thermal cut-out.
Each baseboard heater has a junction box located on both ends and a built-in full length wireway.
Field or factory-installed low voltage relay and thermostat kits fit into the right-hand junction box only. Heaters 200 watt/ft or greater are not designed for residential use in the United States.
Factory Built-in Options
- Bottom Air Inlet
- Disconnect Switch
- Custom Length
- High Altitude Automatic Cutout
- With Transformer
- Pneumatic Relay
- Triac Proportional Relay
- Smooth painted finish on heater back
- Tamperproof Thermostat
- Adjustable Thermostat
Shipped loose for field installation into heater
- Pedestal Kit
- Splice Plate
- Contour Splice Plate
- Relay Kit
- Relay Kit with Transformer
- Blank Section
- Tamperproof Thermostat Kit
- Thermostat Kit
- Remote Wall Mount Thermostat
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage
Air, Rail or Bus Terminals